Join the UC Berkeley Public Affairs social media team who helps create and shape the voice and visual expression of the Berkeley brand on our social-media channels — for an audience of 900,000+. Responsibilities
- Work primarily with Instagram, with a strong focus on Instagram Posts, Stories, Guides and possibly Reels.
- Brainstorm and create branded social media content for an audience of 900,000+.
- Stay up to date on social media trends.
- Provide friendly, helpful and professional customer service to our online audience.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Gain real-world experience working in the main campus communications office.
- Influence how we amplify student voices and campus values.
- Stay informed about campus news and events, and learn about campus policies.
- Flexible hours to accommodate your schedule.
- Work as a team with other creative students and industry professionals.
- Passionate about social media and confident in using social media tools.
- Good analytical and written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creative self starter and proactive.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Enthusiasm and “can-do” attitude.
- Must be eligible for work study.
Hours Pay Apply today for Spring 2022!
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Photography and illustration skills.
- Sophomore or junior.
Email your resume to Kathryn Bader